I really wanted to do an opposite nail and decided on purple and yellow. I really didn’t think that red and green in summer would have been right and I didn’t have an orange for orange and blue.
NAIL POLISHES USED:
N.Y.C. Purple Pizzazz Frost
Art Deco in White
Art Deco in Yellow
1. Apply a bast coat
2. Apply two even coats of N.Y.C. Purple Pizzazz Frost
3. Make a vertical white line, using Art Deco in White, closer to the right side of the nail bed.
4. Make a horizontal line, with Art Deco in White as well, above the halfway of your nail.
5. Place two yellow dots using Art Deco in Yellow where the white meets up. Male sure that they are a good sized dot.
6. Make gradually smaller dots with Art Deco in Yellow until you reach the end of your nail bed.
7. Apply top coat.
To see my other nails go to: http://kittyfairydust.deviantart.com