So, because I don’t have a job for the summer, and it has become apparent that my family has a bunch of stuff we need to get rid of, I have decided to sell stuff on eBay. I have been selling since I got back in May and thought I would give you guys a progress update and what I have done to hopefully help you if you are selling or want to sell on eBay.
I have currently made over $300.00 from selling items such as clothes that I have never worn, skin care products, toys, hair accessories, books, etc.
1. I start most of my items at $0.99 because it gets people to look at it and I am posting most of my stuff to get it out of the house.
2. I take as many shots as needed to show the detail of something or to show that the back is different from the front, different angles and more images helps sell the item.
3. Adding as much of description as possible, you want them to know what the product has and doesn’t have and make sure to specify in your post too if you don’t ship internationally.
4. Answering questions from possible buyers as soon as possible.
5. Writing thank you notes when you package things. I think this is a personal preference but I personally love to write out a thank you note because it is more personable than a printed out note.
6. Taping your package well, make sure you tape the ship and return address and the opening to the package.
Hope this helps and let me know if you would like some more tips!