I decided to make this after I didn’t want to keep eating all of the flavors from the guacamole packet that I have been using for so long.
1, Wash your lime, onion, tomatoes, and avocados.
2. Cut your avocados and place them in a bowl.
3. Dice your onions.
4. Cut your tomatoes in half and take out the insides.
5. Cut or break your cilantro.
6. Place everything together.
8. Mix everything together and add lime throughout mixing so that you can get the flavors in there. Add your basil, parsley, and pepper too.
9. Add your corn from a can or from an actual corn stalk.
10. Add more cilantro, if desired.