I took a couple of things that my mom wanted out of the refrigerator and freezer. I made myself a makeshift lunch.
My makeshift lunch included:
Jimmy Dean Delights
T.G.I. Fridays Potato Skins
Tomatoes from my dad’s garden
1. Take your frozen packages out of the freezer and let them sit for a little while, this will help them cook a little faster.
2. Heat up a pan and put your chicken patties in.
3. Once one side of your chicken patties has browned, you can flip it and then add your potato skins. Depending on how golden you want your potato skins, you can add them earlier, if you wish.
4. Last minute addition since my parents wanted to eat too, I just took some croissants and placed two patties in each.
Optional | Croissant prep: You can add a little butter after you cut the croissant in half to add a little crunch to your croissants when you heat them in the pan, or you can toss them in a toaster.
5. Clearly, my lunched looked different and less healthy but it was good! I just plated everything after washing the tomatoes.