One of my favorite dishes to make when I don’t feel like cooking or thinking about what I am am making is an Alfredo based dish. This one is a little different because I did add rosemary and it came out to have more of a kick than I was expecting, I enjoyed this!
What you will need:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and place the ravioli in.
- Wash and cut green peppers, onions, and mushrooms.
- Once ravioli has finished cooking (it depends on how long the packaging wants you to keep it in), drain ravioli and place into a pan with some oil and garlic that has browned with Alfredo sauce.
- Once the Alfredo has reached a warmer temperature, toss in the mushrooms and mix it in. After it has cooked for a couple of minutes, place the onions and green peppers in.
- Turn up the heat so that everything reaches the same temperature.
Plate and enjoy your food!